A Motivational Evening For Women
The best way for me to introduce my work to others is through personal connections and referrals.
Please join me for a fun and uplifting gathering! I’ll share an introduction to my work and how I’ve helped others make remarkable changes in their lives. You’ll also hear inspiring stories from some of the women I’ve worked with, enjoy light snacks and have the opportunity to meet new women in a positive and nurturing environment.
Please attend and bring other women who may have an interest in meeting me and learning more about life coaching.
Location is in the Spring Valley neighborhood of Louisville, 40241. Address will be provided upon registration.
Be Informed. Be Inspired. Be Healthy.
There is hardly a day that goes by when the benefits of eating a plant-based diet aren’t discussed somewhere in the health community, mainstream media or just around a dinner table.
I’ve been eating plant-based for almost 28 years and my passion for this healthy, compassionate, environmentally sustainable diet is perhaps greater today than it was when I began. Why? Because the benefits are overwhelmingly positive.
Here are some of them…
- I am healthier, thinner and more fit at 49 that I was at 21.
- I take no medication.
- My energy level is high and sustained throughout the day.
- I have strong mental acuity.
- I don’t crash, have no food cravings and am not addicted to any food or beverage.
- I have a super strong immune system that supports me in staying healthy.
- My bloodwork is outstanding.
- I digest my food with ease and have no bloating or heartburn.
Do you struggle with the following?
You don’t know what to eat if you’re not eating meat, dairy, refined carbs and sugar.
You fear healthy, plant-based foods won’t taste good.
You don’t feel like you’ll have time to prepare these foods.
You fear your family will resist healthier eating.
Then this hands-on workshop is for you!
Join me for a fun and inspirational morning in my home, as I introduce you to a world of exciting foods and ideas that will empower you with the knowledge, motivation and practical skills to improve your diet immediately!
Topics we’ll cover:
- How to choose truly healthy foods
- How to stock a healthy pantry
- How to organize your kitchen
- How to prepare food in advance and at meal time
- Kitchen gadgets that make healthy eating easy and fun
- How to sneak more leafy greens into your diet
- Tips to include more fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Tips to help you kick your junk food habit
- How to eat out, travel and live an on-the-go lifestyle with greater success
“I had the opportunity to attend Stacey’s Healthy Eating Workshop last February. I’ve always wanted to eat healthier, but needed some motivation and tips/tricks on how to include more fruits and veggies in my diet. Stacey’s workshop was that, and more. For me, the most convincing moments of the workshop were when we got to taste some of the things that Stacey eats on a regular basis. Everything was incredibly delicious! I realized how I didn’t have to sacrifice taste at all for a healthy diet. Stacey also showed us some food preparation techniques which helped to simplify what can seem to be a complicated undertaking. For me, the thought of integrating more plant-based foods felt overwhelming, but it was more manageable after learning Stacey’s system.
Stacey’s workshop has absolutely changed my life (and my family and friends) for the better!” –Sarah Chu